11.10.2010

Day 9... a good one!

Day Nine. 
Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

PS I should be doing homework... I'm so behind.. ugh.
1.Welcome to Bangkok- Brand New
             --I love Brand New. They will always be one of my favorite bands. I love them so
2.They Don't Want Music- Black Eyed Peas
             --Black Eyed Peas... They just remind me of Kyrie and Angie. Ha! Summer of '05!
3.Better- Jason Mraz
             --Jason Mraz.... amazing. I can't say one bad thing about any of his songs... except "I'm Your's   was definitely over played.
4.In Your Eyes (Stripped Version)- Sara Bareilles
             --You don't know me unless you understand my love for her.
5.A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel- U2
             --U2.. classic. Saw them in concert. They were way good. They mostly remind me of my dad
6. Never Let 'Em C U Sweat- Nelly
             --Nelly.... he is definitely one of the best rappers. I don't listen to him much, but I do like his stuff.
7.If- Read Hot Chilli Peppers
              --I dig Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I never listen to them though.
8.Flake- Jack Johnson
             --Jack... oh Jack... no words:)
9.Don't Take That Attitude To Your Grave- Ben Harper
             --When I saw this one pop up, I put him on haha. I need to listen to him more.
10.Live it Out- Metric
              --Honestly, the only song I know by them is "The Twist," But I LOVE that one, so I'd probably enjoy their other stuff.

All in all, I love music. With all my heart and soul. I don't know what I'd do without it. That's why I could never go on a mission. ever. hahhaha.

"Music is what feelings sound like."

No comments: