What do you look for in a guy?
Where do I begin? I mean, really? Okay... I'll start.
Well, I heard somewhere that before 25 (on average, of course), a person doesn't know what he/she LIKES but only what he/she does NOT like. So, here's what I THINK I like:
- I would like him to be taller than me... hopefully! I'm only 5'3!
- I would like him to be attractive... of course. But I'm not TOTALLY shallow (at least I'd like to believe that)
- I DO NOT care how much money he makes. I mean, yeah, be able to take me to dinner once in awhile, but I am so much more of a quality time person rather than a go out and do all these fun expensive things person. I really don't care how much money you make. As long as I can live comfortably.
- I'm not gonna lie... I like teeth to be a little bit crooked! It gives character!
- LOVE movies. He MUST love/ have a good taste in movies.
- LOVE music. Once again, HE MUST love music. He mus appreciate my music, as weird as it can be.
- He must be smart. I do not want to date someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."
- Have a sense of humor. I'm rarely serious. I rarely get offended. Please do the same. I don't want to have to worry about tip toeing around your feelings. You're a man. Be one.
- According to a wise man, I'm a dominant person. So I will probably want to be with someone who is submissive. So yeah, I guess he's gotta be submissive;)
- I would like an RM. Yes, I know, that sounds snotty. I don't care. I want one because I don't want my family to miss out on the blessings that they could have had had their father gone on a mission. Yes, not all RMs are amazing, but it's just what I'd like. I don't need to defend it, but I will say this: If a guy can't do what the prophet's asked and devote 2 years of his life to The Gospel, how can I expect him to devote eternity to me? I know, I'm a brat
- If you like me, and you like me a lot, then make me a priority, NOT an option. I know, once again, snotty. I don't care. I have my requirements, okay! I want to be treated like a princess:)
- Please, I know it sounds so stupid, but know, that black and brown do NOT go together. They Do NOT. Wow, I sound so superficial.
- Know how to drive a stick ;)
- Know how to work on cars AKA change his own oil
- LET ME GET MY OWN DAMN DOOR ONCE IN AWHILE.
- He needs to love children just as much (if not more than) as I do.
- Obviously, have a testimony and a knowledge of The Gospel.
- I'm not gonna lie... I hate baggy jeans. I hate girl pants, but fitted jeans are PERFECT
- Someone who appreciates Anchorman the way I do.
- Someone who can get along with my family. If my family doesn't like you, they probably never will... so you probably don't have a chance:/
- Someone who accepts me for me... for my past... for my present.... for all of me.
- Someone who will tickle my back! Whenever.
- Someone who will let me do my thing, but put me in my place when I'm out of line.
- Someone who can handle (and maybe actually LIKE) my psychotic family (haha)