10.04.2010

Top Ten:

My top ten things of all time... Just in case you were wondering..
(in no order)

Movies:
Such a great movie... Seriously, the best.
Really? Need I say more? Classic.
Classic as well. Definitely an awesome movie.
If you haven't seen this, I strongly advise you to.
HILARIOUS!
So raw and so hardcore... but so amazing.
The perfect story. Best quotes from this movie.
Intense, sad, but great.
Classic
HATE them together. LOVE this movie.




Concerts:
1. Brand New with Manchester Orchestra
2. 311 
3. The Honorary Title
4. Panic! At The Disco
5. UnderOath with Vedera and The Bled
6.Britney Spears
7. U2 with Kanye West
8. Backstreet Boys
9. Dixie Chicks
10.Keith Urban


Bands (Artists):
... This one is a hard one.
Sara Bareilles... one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard.
Brand New... everyone knows I'll always have a special place in my heart for them.
Seriously? Who doesn't like Eminem?
Bright Eyes (Conor Oberst).. He is magnificent.
Kate Nash... so unique. I love her with all my heart.
Kate Voegele... she has the best lyrics! I LOVE her.
Of course, my boy Jarrod Gorbel:) WORDS cannot describe.. EVER.
Radiohead... of course:)
Lady GaGa herself..
Missy Higgins... so talented.




Songs:
There are a lot but these are ones I will NEVER get sick of.
1. Inmates: The Good Life
2. Gravity: Sara Bareilles
3. Fake Plastic Trees: Radiohead
4. Everything I Once Had: The Honorary Title (Jarrod Gorbel)
5. Forever and Almost Always: Kate Voegele
6. Don't You Want To Share The Guilt: Kate Nash
7.One: U2
8. Empire State of Mind: Jay Z ft. Alicia Keys
9. Sic Transit Gloria.. Glory Fades: Brand New
10. Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh: Bright Eyes


TV Shows:
So much drama... So annoying. But I love it.
Shitty acting... but I love it as well.
Anyone that knows me knows this is a HUGE part of my life.
AHHHH!!!
Classic.. not the new seasons. The old school ones.
LOVE Dr. Cox
SYTYCD!!! AHHHHH!!
Elllllioooootttt!!!
He is SO bad ass.
I don't watch it much because I don't have it. But what I have watched, I LOVED.

YouTube Videos:
1. Unforgivable (all)
2. The Best Cry Ever (Big Booty Bitches)
3. Mother Lover
4. Miranda Sings
5. Bed Intruder
6. Lightning Bolt (Larpers)
7. Chubby Baby Tile Slide
8. 801 Rap
9. Average Homeboy
10. Dramatic Reading of a Breakup Letter


Actors:
I can't even tell you how much I love him. Ed Westwick.
I know, I know, but there's a reason so many ladies think he is hot. Zac Efron
Bradley Cooper
Andy Samberg.. such a tool. But I love him.
Great hair, great smile, great eyes... what more could you need? Chace Crawford
Jude Law:)
Matt Lanter
Same as Zac... there's a reason! Rob Pat
Ryan Renyolds

Emile Hirsch

Annoyances (Hates):
1. Smacking!
2. Games (dating games)
3. The word "Moist"
4. Incorrect grammar (LOL, ur, u, incorrect form of "their, there, they're, your, you're," etc.)
5.That damn commercial about old used gold
6. Unoriginal people (We all are a little bit...but come on.. be a little bit unique!)
7. Facebook status' with lyrics from church hymns
8. Signatures at the end of text messages
9. WINTER
10.FarmVille


Actresses:
Of course.. it's me. Leighton Meester.
Rachel Bilson
From Mean Girls to The Notebook.. I love her. Rachel McCadams
AnnaLynne McCord
Zooey Deschanel
OH Miranda how I wish you weren't an actress...
Of course. She's a beauty.
Ellen Page
Jessica Stroup
I don't know if she counts as an actress... but I LOVE HER. Lauren Conrad
Of course.. Natalie Portman


That's all for now! Maybe I'll do another one soon..







No comments: