9.30.2010

random things..

Some things.. I am obsessed with lately...

Salt Lake City... So beautiful!

For some reason.. McDonald's Coke is so good to me.. haha.
"Can I get a large Coke with extra ice?!"

Sia! She is so weird... so freaking weird... but I love her.

BoBo... it's awesome how cute he is. He BAWLED when I left the other night and it just made me so happy:)
I stole this from my cousin's blog:)
1 - your favorite song:
---Really?! Is this a question! Ha... well as of right now it'd probably be Breathe Again by Sara Bareilles.. or Hands by Jewel. But there are oh so many...


2 - your favorite movie:
Definietly gonna go with Rent!! I love it so much.... but I do have a lot of favorite movies as well!:)

3 - your favorite television program
Hmm I don't know if that should be a question.. but GOSSIP GIRL! I do like Intervention as well

4 - your favorite book
THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

5 - your favorite quote
It changes whenever I find quotes, but I will always love this one: "La Vie Boheme." If you wanna know what it means, you'll have to ask haha. I also like: "It had to end to begin," "You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you want to be," "Once men have tasted Caviar it baffles me how they could settle for Cavish," "Compare where you are to where you want to be and you'll get nowhere." Those are just a few though:)

6 - 20 of my favorite things
Ha! This'll be easy... Chuck Bass, Jarrod Gorbel, Cherry Coke, Leighton Meester, my nieces and nephews, Chick Fila, Pace's Coke, Andy Samberg, MUSIC!, Gossip Girl, Intervention, Shopping, reading, movies, my family, Roadhouse!, blogging, facebook, youtube videos, anddd Range Rovers!

7 - a photo that makes you happy



8 - a photo that makes you sad


9 - a photo you took



10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

This isn't 10 years, but it sure is old!
11 - a photo of you recently

12 - something you are OCD about
oh really! are you serious haha.. I'm sooo OCD about my eyelashes.. I know, weird... but I am haha!

13 - your favorite outfit.

Really... anything she wears:) But I love this.

14 - your favorite shoes

These are so not the cutest shoes... but I LOVE THEM. So much.
15 - your dream house

I know, I know. But isn't it beautiful?
16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Inmates by The Good Life or Gravity by Sara Bareilles

17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

This is titled: "Waiting for ur call"
isn't that so true for too many of us?
18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding

If only... and if I weren't getting married in the temple;)

Tiffany Blue and Gray are my colors:)
19 - a talent of yours
I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.

20 - a hobby of yours
shopping...

21 - a recipe
Oreo Truffles:)

1 package oreos
8 oz. cream cheese
1 package white Almond Bark baking chocolate
Grind up Oreos so that they are dirt-like
Mix in cream cheese (it's easier if you put it in the microwave for a bit)
Roll into balls (as big as you want)
and dip into melted baking chocolate.
put on a cookie sheet and put in the fridge:)
DELICIOUS!
22 - a website
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/

23 - a youtube video
BAH! hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
watch it... you won't regret it!
( I don't know how to post the actual video.. ha)

24 - where I live
Wouldn't you like to know?!

25 - your day, in great detail
Great detail? Geeze... woke up... late... and realized that my mom took the straightener to Colorado with her... leaving me in a pony tail. Went to work... stopped and got a Coke... got some advice on a crazy situation from a friend. Ate pizza.. SICK nasty pizza. Now, doing this. then, Roadhouse... ugh! ha:)


this is how my friend helped me with my issues... not so much help.

26 - your week, in great detail
My freaking week? Ahhh... Sunday sucked. Sucked. Sucked. Sucked. Misunderstandings, but I went up to my friend Brady's and had fun with him and his brother.. He made me drink an energy drink and I almost died. Monday was GREAT! I got awesome pictures done by my friend Alex Cunningham (Think of me Photography). But I did get bit by like 3000 misquitoes... and they still itch! Tuesday.. went to Brigham to watch my Peanut dance. So. freaking. cute. Then I went home... and watch GG:) YES! Wednesday... ugh... haha went to see my friend Chase.. he just got home from his mission. It was way fun! I had a blast... and now today.. I am working... and working:). Then tomorrow work work work school school school and hopefully a Comedy Club. Saturday going to West Jordan (I think).. and Sunday... work! Yeah.. my life is awesome!!!

27 - my worst habit
I'm definitely gonna have to saw twirling my hair! I do it when I'm nervous! It's so bad... and popping my kunckles!!

28 - whats in my handbag/purse
What isn't!? Lotion, wallet, body spray, medicine, lip stuff, camera, gum, coupons, eyelash curler, finger nail clippers, headphones, pens haha.

29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days
really? are you serious? haha not answering this...
I don't even know my hopes and dreams for next week!

30 - a dream for the future
Get married, have kids, have a degree, and life happily.
Maybe meet Chuck Bass.;)

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

GREAT LIST &POST! Yay for beautiful SALT LAKE CITY :)

Carissa Lynn said...

1. Who is J?
2. I wonder who this friend is ;)
3. I want to enjoy SLC wiht you
4. Your eyelashes are always perfect, that's a good OCD to have!
5. McDonald's coke is the bomb!
6. I want you to make me some of your delicious oreo bite things! :)

-Crizza!