10.05.2010

crazy people.

Yes, that is what we are. but I love my family so much. Words cannot describe.
We are all just crazy.

Look at Chad and Mitch's faces...
My dad is so BA.
I love them. I always know I can turn to them for anything. There are not many people who will put up with the crappy things you do as a teenager... and these people will. I am so indebted to them.

I love going to dinner with Katie and my dad.
I love spending time with Angie and Steve in Draper.
I love going to concerts with Mitch
I love hearing Chad's music
I love how Mandi always is full of compliments.

I love going shopping with my mom and watching Law and Order and Intervention with her. I love her advice and her knowledge in the things that she does. She really is so tough and so wise.

I love talking to my dad. He is one of the funniest dudes I know. He has taught me a lot and I love him. I love going to Idaho with him and going to Vegas with him:)

I don't really know why I am posting this, but I just love them so much lately.

We are all crazy-beyond crazy... but it's great. I would not have it any other way. They are the best people in the world. 
Blah Blah Blah.. gayness
Now let me point out their flaws.
that would be an awesome blog post wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Katie Price said...

going to dinner with you and dad is very stressful for me.

text it amy, text it!