Okay... so... Boise ain't so bad.
Since I was sooo negative... here are something I like (love) about Boise.
1. Car registration is cheaper. Much, much cheaper. Like $35 vs. the $120 in Utah. Plus I don't have to do safety/emissions.. so.. beat that.
2. Car/renter's insurance is cheaper. Beat that, Sofa. (ha ha ha)
3. It really is beautiful here. Really.
4. Tango's! Our favorite empanada place!
5. All the free time I have (love/hate).
6. Houses are CHEAP! And once I get a job, oh man... I can't wait.
7. We are drama free up in here. Nate and I have so much fun together. Even if we just sit home. Usually we will drive around... because we get bored... and those always end up being the funnest times. I even have learned to like what he likes (not ALL sports.. just The Cubs and golf).
8. Our ward is awesome and they do awesome fun activities like boating/camping and floating the river and Frisbee golf. (What even is that? I would never play that. It sounds intensely scary. And I hate fear.)
9. A person down the street from us stabbed another person. To some, this may seem like a bad thing, but to me, it makes me feel right at home (Ogden=danger zone).
10. My mom sends me presents. (favorite child)
Well there's ten things. I know I love more things.. but I can't think of anything right now. GUESS WHAT GUYS I GOT UP WAYYYY BEFORE 11:00 TODAY! I'm really tired, but I have a feeling it will be a good day.
I have been working on redoing our bedroom furniture.(Which I will blog about when I am ALL done. (not that any of you care or not that any of you haven't seen 1000 craft blogs.. shoot me for it.)) So far, so good. I am an amateur at best, so the pictures will look better than they actually are. I have been sooo pinteresty lately! It's almost annoying. But I'm doing all the crafts I have wanted to do ever since pinterest... now that I have all this free time.
Really guys, Boise rocks. Although it is a bit depressing when my niece calls me crying because she misses me. (Real tears, people, real tears.) (Like you thought I could have an entire post without something depressing/negative in it... you must not know me very well, cyber world.)
I love N8 and I love being here with him. I would not want to be here with anyone else.