2.13.2011

Jarrod Gorbel & Nicole Atkins

Him:

I'm miserable without you 
so much so i have to
Let go of my hometown
Brooklyn i was so proud
I'm leaving New York for California 


Her:


I'm better off without you
you're always in a bad mood
dark clouds over sunshine
rain out all the good times
stay out of my life in California


Both:


Stay where you are, we're better apart in California
I'm leaving New York for California


Him:


Your blue eyes and the sunshine
red wine under moonlight
classic like a painting
sculpture of an angel
cute like a cartoon batting her lashes


Her:


push me off the bed while you sleep
or squeeze me til I cant breathe
all elbows and knees
I got bruises from your bad dreams
you're always pissed off
I can't make you happy


Both:


Stay where you are, we're better apart in California
I'm leaving New York for California


Her:


Can you change?
Can you prove me wrong?


Him:

I can change
I can prove you wrong


I'm miserable without you 
so much so I have to
let go of my hometown
Brooklyn I was so proud
I'm leaving New York for California 

Two of my favorites made a song together! YES!
His new EP is coming out on Tuesday. I couldn't be more excited.
Lady GaGa's new single is NOT as bad as I thought it would be. It's NOT as good as her other songs, of course, but that's to be expected when you get all political. (Damn you GaGa.)
Kate Voegele's guy sent me some signed merchandise to auction off for my mom's fundraiser. 
Who wouldn't come to this? Who's gonna try to outbid me?
For those of you who do not know, we are holding an auction/fundraiser dinner for my mom this summer. If you would like to come and support us, let me know via text message or email (amy.alineevans7@gmail.com). If you have anything you would like to donate as well, just let me know. It would be awesome to see all of my friends come out and support my mom and my family. Texas Roadhouse will be catering so you know it is gonna be damn good! Ha. There will be SO many things to buy and look at. Even if you don't want to buy anything, just come! I hope to see all of my friends there. Let me know if you want any more info on the event or what you can do to help! This is (hopefully) going to be pretty big!

Thanksss guysss!

No comments: