11.21.2010

19&20 cause I'm a baller!

Day 19:
friends.
Kiani! We have been friends for a long time! She is so awesome and such a sweet girl. I always know I can count on her and I think that is SUPER important.
Bailey and I have always been best friends. Well, since third grade. I love her more than anything in this world! She will always be my best friend, no matter what.
Cade is definitely my best guy friend (of course). I love him with all my heart! YAY he comes home this week:) 
Courto. In the short time I have known her, she has become one of my best friends! She is so much fun and so great and she NEVER sleeps.
Carissa. Need I say more? We have only been friends for a few months, but I consider her my sister. I don't know what I'd do without her! She is such a good person and has such a big heart! I wish I were more like her.
Mi hermana! Oh Anna... I honestly have never ever heard her say anything bad about anyone. She is so sweet and we have so much fun speaking mexican together! I LOVE HER.
Jessica. I haven't known her very long either, but she is great! I love her and can't wait to live with her.:)
MARS. Where to begin? Mars is so awesome. Out of all the C2 girls, me Mars and Schwerdt have stayed the closest. I love Mars. We have so much in common and we are very close! I want her happiness more than anything:) I feel like I am her mother sometimes but I love it!
Taylord! Ah I love this kid! We had the best Halloween costumes.. PS. But he is so awesome. I can be my self 100% around him. He is so much fun. I miss him.
Laren. I know.. so old. But that just tells you how often I see her! I love her and I miss her face.  She is so much fun and I can always have a good time with her. We have had awesome times and I wish I saw her more.:(
Tori. We have been good friends for a long time. Even if we don't talk for awhile, we will always be friends. always. I can always count on her to keep my secrets and help me through anything. She is such a good mommy. I love her.
Day 20: 
favorite movie
Laugh/mock all you want. This is seriously the best movie I have ever seen. The story is so amazing and so touching. There was a time in my life that I watched it everyday for two weeks straight. I would do it again if I had a damn DVD player in my room. This show is so awesome. Don't mock it till you've actually watched it. Look past the music and think about the meaning.
I have awesome friends. And I like awesome movies.:)

No comments: