my family is the shit.
Whittney tagged me, a long time ago, but I just saw it. so here we go:
1. If your husband was out of the picture, what would you have named your child(ren)? (If you don't have a child, then hypothetically.)
Well, seeing as how I don't have a husband or children, I will answer this hypothetically. I uhh have a whole list of names in a book that I have hidden somewhere... Hahah I'll share a few with you lucky bloggers.(This is just a sample.)
Girls: Blair, Kate, Martha, Scarlet, June, etc
Boys: Charles, Jude, Ghram, Brock, Liam, etc
2. When do you usually go to bed?
Geeze it used to be around like 10 but now I don't get to sleep till 2!
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Definitely France. I know, so cliche, but the shopping would be great and it's BEAUTIFUL!
4. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be?
Umm I'm gonna go with my teeth! I hate my teeth! They are so small! I know, weird, but I wish I had bigger teeth. (side note: I would post love handles or gut or something like that, but wouldn't EVERY girl want to get rid of that shit?)
5. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To sing. I can play(ish) the piano, but I cannot sing. I wish I could. So badly.
6. If you had your choice, where would you live?
NEW YORK!! Is that really a question. And, of course, the Upper East Side. Not because of Gossip Girl but just because that lifestyle appeals to me for some reason.
7. What material thing is on the top of your "wish list?"
As of right now, this:
|I know, it's not Blair Waldorf, but I watched this episode last night and I fell in love with Serena's dress (even though that's not Serena.)|
8. What is one of the dumbest things you have ever done?
That is not blog appropriate. But something blog appropriate would be dating some of the douche bags I have dated. Ne Ne Nerr