11.16.2010

zzzz(trying to stay awake)

Day 15:
A picture of you when you were little.
Look how cute I was:)
Alright. I'm going to admit it. I am so ashamed....
This man...
I'm dying here
He is the funniest/hottest/(one of) the most talented people out there.
I used to hate him...
But I can't get enough of him.
He is so so SO hot.


I almost let him replace my #1, but I can't. I'm too embarrassed to admit my love for him and you should never be embarrassed of your #1!


Yes, yes, I know he is a creep. But since when was Chuck Bass not a creep? 
As far as I'm concerned, every dude is a creep. Ha.


"Ladies, if you want to know the way to my heart...good spelling and good grammar, good punctuation, capitalize only where you are supposed to capitalize, it`s done"
Truth. Love. So much.


"I'll make the most of all the sadness, you'll be a bitch because you can. You'll try to hit me just to hurt me so you leave me feeling dirty cause you can't understand."
I love when people swear in serious songs. I feel like it puts the point across so much louder.


"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's okay though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like Perwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation... so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type, I'm like, "Hey girl, Magenta!" And she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" And she goes off on her purple thing and I'm like, "No, I want Magenta!"
Just think, for once.


PS Can I just tell you how frustrating it is to me when people don't like an artist because of what they DO? What about what they produce? Doesn't that count more? I know that Lady GaGa is a freak... but have you listened to her music... I mean, REALLY LISTENED? Sat down and listened to the meanings of the songs? I know that Taylor Swift can be cheesy and annoying. But what about her songs? What do they mean to her? What do they mean to other people? Have you heard her new album? I know that Miranda Lambert sucks. Her voice.... There is nothing good about it. As for Female Vocalist of the Year? Bull.Shit. See, those are the things I don't understand. Someone like Sara Bareilles gets totally over-looked. Yet, Miranda Lambert is winning these awards? I guess I have no room to talk seeing how I can't hold a tune to save my life. But hey, isn't everyone a critic?


The point of this post is to mostly keep me awake. And talk about my new love for John Mayer. I will let him speak publicly about our sex life if he wants. If only...
Just kidding.
But really;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude. that picture of you is about the time I met you. When your foot was broken and you were hobbling around my mom's house making fun of Travis. You were my favorite then as you are now.

Katie Price said...

ha ha ha. lexi is funny.

amy. gonna take a ride on your disco stick? NOT. GOOD. MUSIC.

still love you