1.07.2009

Well since no one reads this...

I figured I might as well spill my GUTS! It's January 7th and I am 18 in five months. Well, I'm very happy that I decided to grow up. I think I might be a little tooo... you know, I don't know never mind. But I'm very happy. Sure, this is probably the hardest thing I've ever been through, but whoever says it's not worth it is WRONG. I have to thank Katie and Travis because they have helped me sooo much. They keep me in line and tabs on me. My mom does a good job too. Travis gave me a wonderful blessing that really helped calm me and keep me positive. It is very hard to stay positive when there are very horrible things happening around the world. Scott Andersen (my seminary teacher) also does a very VERY good job keeping me in line. Angie, she is just the one who always makes me feel like it DOES get better. Because her and Kate both have been where I am. And they know better than anyone what this is like and how it feels. I really do love the Gospel and everything about it. Even though my whole high school career (minus the summer of 07) I was a brat and thought I was above the law. I even thought my family didnt' know what was best for me. Boy, I was DEAD wrong. Who did I think I was? Anyways, that doesn't matter anymore. But Let's just pretty much say I'm bearing my testimony to how amazing my family is. Wow okay, sorry guys. Not like anyone is reading this haha. :) lavieboheme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang right we know what is going on. Don't forget it. I love you too!! I am so proud of you!

Katie Price said...

I think you rock Maymay. I don't know what I would do without you. You better spend more time at my house.

Anonymous said...

by the way i am glad i am on your list hoochie.