Day 4. Top Ten Pet Peeves.
- When people don't know the difference between "you're and your," "their, there, and they're," "to and too," and all those other words that are the same with different meanings.
- People who post lyrics to church hymns on facebook. Lyrics are sometimes ok. Church hymn lyrics are never ok.
- The Twilight craze/obsession. Alright, it was a great book....but really people? Live in the NOW. haha.
- When people copy me...I try my hardest to be unique and when everyone just takes what you do and makes it their own.. nothing makes me more mad!
- When people quote themselves. I'm sorry but to make something meaningful, someone else has to quote you. You're not that awesome.
- NOT go together!!!